The Umbrella Academy is an on-screen adaptation of the Dark Horse comics that goes by the same name. It is the story of a dysfunctional family of superheroes, all of whom are adopted. In the second season, the cliff-hanger finale left fans guessing and on the edge of their seats. Fans can find out what happened next with the third season now available. Additionally, the third season would deal with time travel and its repercussions.
If you have an existing Netflix subscription, here’s how you can catch the latest season of The Umbrella Academy:
- Open the Netflix app on your TV, laptop or mobile phone
- Search for ‘The Umbrella Academy’. You might also find the series trending in Netflix’s trending list.
- Select the season
- Start with the first episode and continue
If, however, you don’t have the subscription or have run out of the same, choose a plan based on your needs and pay for it. Netflix offers different types of plans which are as follows:
- The ‘Mobile Only’ plan costs only Rs.149 per month. However, it allows you to view the content in a resolution of 480p and watch Netflix only on one device that you register under the plan.
- The ‘Basic’ plan has a monthly subscription fee of Rs.199. You would get access to all the content on Netflix, and the resolution would be 480p. You would be able to watch content on your TV, laptop, tablet or mobile. However, the plan would support one device at a time for watching the content.
- Another plan is the ‘Standard’ plan, which comes at a higher monthly cost of Rs.499. With this plan, you get an HD resolution of 1080p and stream the season on your TV, tablet, mobile or laptop. Two devices would be supported under this plan.
- Lastly, there is the premium plan costing Rs.699 per month. The plan offers the best 4K Ultra HD resolution and supports four devices simultaneously.
- So, stream all the episodes of the third season of The Umbrella Academy and watch the mystery unfold.
Disclaimer: This content is authored by an external agency. The views expressed here are that of the respective authors/ entities and do not represent the views of Economic Times (ET). ET does not guarantee, vouch for or endorse any of its contents nor is responsible for them in any manner whatsoever. Please take all steps necessary to ascertain that any information and content provided is correct, updated and verified. ET hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, relating to the report and any content therein.