This Article was last updated 2 hours ago by Olamilekan A.S
Also Checkout This Trending Articles on TmZ Blog Plastic Surgeries and Implants
Net Application Developer (Information Technology Analyst II) #Net #Application #Developer #Information #Technology #Analyst Welcome to TmZ Blog, here is the new job we have for you today:
If This Job does not interest You,
click here to use our automated job finder to find more relevant jobs.
Job title: Net Application Developer (Information Technology Analyst II)
Company: State of CT Judicial Branch
Job description: .Net Application Developer
State of Connecticut Judicial Branch
The State of Connecticut Judicial Branch is seeking a .Net Application Developer (Information Technology Analyst II) for the Information Technology Division, Application Development and Support Unit. Qualified applicants will possess experience in the specific functional area of Software Development.
The successful candidate must be able to analyze, design, code, debug, and test complex to highly complex software applications and reports, including business intelligence packages and have the ability to lead a technical team by providing guidance and mentorship to junior staff in order to move projects forward. The selected candidate is also required to work with DBAs and Web Admins to configure, install and troubleshoot web applications and provide support for production issues.
Qualified candidates must be proficient with:
- Visual Studio 2017 or above
- SQL Server 2016 or above databases
- .NET Web Services (WCF and/or Web API)
- Automated testing tools (MSTest, NUnit)
- Create, modify, and debug Web applications and Services
- Web UI design principles including responsive design
Proficiency with SQL Server including the ability to:
- Create, Modify and Debug Stored Procedures
- Create and Modify Table Structures and Relationships
Additional skills considered to be a plus are:
- Knowledge of TFS / Azure DevOps
- Responsive design principles
- Knowledge of SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
The candidate must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written with a collaborative approach to work in a close team environment. Ability to work effectively with all levels of technical and non-technical staff and management is necessary.
Celebrities Leaked Plastic Surgeries, Butt And Boobs Jobs.
Upon satisfactory completion of the initial probationary period, hybrid remote work may be available.
Salary Range: $83,403 – $113,524/year – plus State of Connecticut benefits. New employees begin at the minimum. The starting salary for existing state employees may be higher than the minimum, in accordance with existing Judicial Branch policy.
The State of Connecticut Judicial Branch offers its employees a top notch array of health and retirement benefits including but not limited to: paid holidays, vacation, sick and personal leave, group life insurance, 457 Deferred Compensation, voluntary flexible spending account programs, discounted auto and home insurance policies and long and short term disability.
EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING
General Experience: Six (6) years of experience in information technology (IT), programming, systems/software development or another IT related field with a concentration in the specific area of the position being applied for.
Special Experience: One (1) year of the General Experience must have been at the Information Technology Analyst I level or its equivalent.
1) College training in management information systems, computer science, electrical engineering or related area may be substituted for the General Experience on the basis of fifteen (15) semester hours equaling six (6) months of experience to a maximum of four (4) years for a Bachelor’s degree.
2) A Master’s degree in management information systems, computer science, electrical engineering or related area may be substituted for one (1) additional year of the General Experience.
3) Relevant certification in management information systems, computer science, electrical engineering, project management or related area may be substituted for up to six (6) months of the general experience.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENT: Incumbents may be required to travel within the State in the course of their daily work.
Applications must be received by May 2, 2022. Applications must be submitted through the on-line application site (CLICK BELOW). Resumes or paper applications will not be accepted.
Careers at the Branch play an essential role for the public and society. Our meaningful, challenging, and interesting positions have a long-lasting effect that serves to advance justice and ultimately provides for the greater good of all.
Please reference posting number 22-4000-008
The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Net Application Developer (Information Technology Analyst II) and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the post for any purpose.