#India #Infranews #Powertrain
Welcome to infranews our daily news series on latest megaprojects , India Railways economy, startups, announcements and everything that means development for the country of India and everything else that’s positive from roads to metro to bullet train to space and beyond.
Jai hind ! 🇮🇳
1) Gautam Adani-led port-to-power conglomerate Adani Group is preparing to raise nearly $1 billion in 2021 through an initial public offering (IPO) by Adani Wilmer, people familiar with the ongoing discussions told Moneycontrol.
2) In an attempt to reduce accidents and ensure the safety of passengers and bus crew, the Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) is planning to use Artificial Intelligence-based technology.
3) The proposed Barmer refinery and petrochemical complex, a Rs 44,000 crore oil refinery, which is a dream project of the Congress government, has started rolling after suffering several hiccups.
4) South Korea-based the Global Green Growth Institute (GGGI) is developing a 250 MW solar PV plant for the Maharashtra State Road Development Corporation (MSRDC) along a 700 km superhighway to connect Mumbai with Nagpur.
5) The Indian government, on Wednesday, approved the allotment of 5 MHz Spectrum in the 700 MHz frequency band to the Indian Railways for public safety and security services at stations and in trains.
6) The Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) will set up 12 centres of excellence across the country to build products and solutions in areas such as healthtech, IOT and SmartAgri as it looks to nurture small companies and startups to work on these solutions.
7) #Odisha Cabinet headed by CM @Naveen_Odisha has approved bids for construction of box drain & roads project work worth ₹450.44 Cr to be executed in Cuttack.
8) Despite the COVID-19 pandemic, Telangana recorded nearly 13 per cent growth in IT and ITeS exports at over Rs 1.45 lakh crore over last fiscal, Minister for IT and Industries KT Rama Rao said on Thursday.
00:00 Adani IPO(ARYAN)
01:09 AI Bus(Aaditya)
02:46 Barmer Refinery(Kushagra)
03:47 Samruddhi solar(Harshal, Kshitij)
05:04 Safety and Security(Ayush)
06:38 Software Technology Parks(Aaryan)
07:21 Sinapalli Road(ChittaRanjan)
08:01 IT Growth (ChittaRanjan)
Copyright Related Issue Please Contact
DM on Twitter –
CLIPS / IMAGES USED IN THE VIDEO ARE
-IN PUBLIC DOMAIN
-COMMON OWNERSHIP GIVEN BY GOVERMENT OF INDIA
Video is for educational purpose only. Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purpose such as critcism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarships, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infrining. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.