During the launch of MIUI 12, Xiaomi unveiled a new set of Super Wallpapers that left the audience wanting for more. It came with Earth and Mars live wallpapers and they worked on almost all the Xiaomi devices without any tweaking. You can learn how to install MIUI 12 Super Wallpapers from our linked guide. Anyway, now that Mi 10 Ultra has been announced, Xiaomi has brought another Super Wallpaper based on the Saturn planet. Among all the live wallpapers, the Saturn one looks truly spectacular. So in this guide, we have put together a simple tutorial on how to get Mi 10 Ultra’s Saturn Super Wallpaper on Xiaomi devices. With that in mind, let’s jump to the steps without any delay.
Install Saturn Super Wallpaper on Xiaomi Devices
1. First of all, download the Saturn Super Wallpaper APK from here.
2. After that, install the APK on your Xiaomi device just like any other app. Keep in mind, this might override the current Wallpaper app on your smartphone.
3. Once the Saturn Super Wallpaper is installed, download another app called Activity Launcher (Free).
4. Now, open Activity Launcher and search for “wallpaper” or simply move to the Wallpaper section. Here, expand the menu and open “Super Wallpapers”. It usually sits at the top.
5. You will be instantly taken to the Super Wallpaper picker page. Here, simply open “Faraway rings” and tap on “Apply”. That’s it.
6. Now, swipe up and go to the home screen to experience the new Saturn Super Wallpaper on your Xiaomi device. How cool is that?
Note: I tested it on Redmi Note 7 running MIUI 11 and it worked absolutely fine.
If you are wondering how to get the Saturn Super Wallpaper on any Android device then worry not. Linuxct, who is popular for his Super Wallpaper ports is already working to bring this awesome wallpaper on all Android devices.
Tonight is one of the best nights to look up to the sky and enjoy the Perseids meteor shower 💫🌠 Will you be checking it out? Or…
Would you rather check out Saturn with me? 🪐👀 #MIUI12SuperWallpapers
Thread below ✨ pic.twitter.com/TU6MGlZhdu
— linuxct (@linuxct) August 12, 2020
Enjoy Saturn Super Wallpaper on Redmi, POCO and Mi Devices
So that is how you can install the brand new Saturn Super Wallpaper on your Redmi, POCO and Mi devices. As I mentioned above, I tested the live wallpaper on my Redmi Note 7 and it worked without any issue. The animations and transitions work all good, but there is a bit of lag which is expected from a mid-tier device. Anyway, that is all from us. If you found the tutorial helpful then do comment down below and let us know.
Also Publish AT: https://beebom.com/get-mi-10-ultra-saturn-super-wallpaper-xiaomi-devices/