The BPSC Headmaster Result 2022 was declared yesterday, August 4, 2022 by the commission. The result has been declared for the recruitment drive of Headmasters in Senior Secondary Schools only.
As per the result, a total of 421 candidates have qualified. Candidates can refer to the process given below to know how to check their BPSC Headmaster Result 2022
BPSC Result – How to check
- Visit the official website of the commission – bpsc.bih.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the link for that says ‘Result for Headmaster in Senior Secondary Schools Written (Objective) Competitive Examination. (Advt. No. 02/2022)‘
- A PDF will open, search for your name and roll number.
- Download and save the PDF for future references.
- Take a printout if needed.
Bihar Public Service Commission conducted the headmaster written exam on May 31, 2022. A total of 13,055 candidates appeared for the written exam across 25 centres in the city of Patna.